[nycphp-talk] Web hosting.

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Dec 19 14:35:55 EST 2007

I've had bad experience w/a client who was using host gator. We needed
to run php5 and I had to spend
a few hours to get them to upgrade us to php5 from php4. It was a pita.

I use nexcess.net, they are amazing. Amazing! Been using them for a over
a year, maybe two,
w/a 30 node reseller account. Excellent customer support, very smart,
quick, great stability,
centOS w/php5, mysql, phpmyadmin on all the panels, great domain
management, etc.

SSH access if you need it! ( no additional cost) SSL if you need it.
They are great!

No bullshit phpwebforum scripts and crap like that.

- Ben