[nycphp-talk] Merchant Accounts, Ecommerce and Paypal

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyline) ben at projectskyline.com
Mon Jun 4 09:57:46 EDT 2007

Hello,

Brian - How was the experiance with Verisign ..?

Archive.org is having lots of problems returning a result for my search ..
but I did find
through google this pretty good link:
http://www.zend.com/code/codex.php?id=1488&single=1

It mentions setting up sandbox accounts for a buyer and fake cc/bank
accounts, which is something
else I was wondering about for testing purposes.

Thanks.

- Ben