[nycphp-talk] Zend Neon - (Zend Framework Project)

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Wed Oct 31 15:53:40 EDT 2007

> Change:
> set_include_path('.' . PATH_SEPARATOR . './library' .
> PATH_SEPARATOR . './application/models/' . PATH_SEPARATOR .
> get_include_path());
> To:
> set_include_path('..' . PATH_SEPARATOR . '../library' .
> PATH_SEPARATOR . '../application/models/' . PATH_SEPARATOR .
> get_include_path());

I would find it extremely hard to believe they would release an
initial IDE w/ a broken template like that.  Either way I guess it's
assumed that project structure is the recommend way of building your
skeleton app ... @ least according to

http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.controller.html#zend.controller.quickstart.go

It seems in line.  Everything else seems ok, only annoying thing is
my .eclipse_keyring keeps popping up every time I start.  It should be
possible to use one Eclipse for Java work and one for PHP / Web, does
having J2EE / Neon / Aptana all conflict in someway?  I also keep
getting the update dialog box telling me updates are available w/o
anything to download ...

- Jon