[nycphp-talk] Poll on presentation topic

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:21:58 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

Been discussing with one of the many Hanses about a possible
presentation in 2009, and would like to know which topics would be of
most interest to you:

* The standard Joomla update
* Experiences learned implementing a massive traffic site for MTV
* Integrating your site with KickApps for rich, hosted social media
functionality

DISCLAIMERS: I'm a founder of Joomla, and seem to give a yearly
presentation on what is happening with that project. I'm also VP
Developer Relations at KickApps, and have done a lot of integration
with Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress since they are such an open company
;-)

-- Mitch