[nycphp-talk] Best way to develop a PHP web system?

Jake McGraw jmcgraw1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:49:51 EST 2008

Zend components can be used completely independent from the Zend
Framework, in your Drupal boot strapper:

require_once 'Zend/Loader.php';

function __autoload($class) {
  if (strpos($class,'Zend')!==FALSE) {
    Zend_Loader::loadClass($class);
  }
}

You can then go to town with Zend in Drupal, or any framework for that matter.

- jake