[nycphp-talk] Remove folder from document root....

John Campbell jcampbell1 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 13:54:32 EDT 2008

I have a site that has a bunch of stuff that shouldn't be within the
document root (cron scripts, class files, etc.).  I could move the
files, but fixing all of the include statements is more trouble than
it's worth.

What is the best way to tell Apache ignore a folder that resides in
the document root?
I could just rewrite/redirect requests into oblivion, but that seems
like a kludge.  I feel like there should be a one line apache command
to do this, but I can't find it in the docs.

Regards,
John Campbell