[nycphp-talk] XCache on windows - Can I see your xcache.ini?

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Tue Dec 15 12:36:30 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to setup xcache on window - it is listed in (phpinfo()):

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
    with Xdebug v2.0.3, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by Derick Rethans
    with XCache v1.2.2, Copyright (c) 2005-2007, by mOo <<----

BUT it *doesn't* have a block entry like everything else. When I try to run:
if (extension_loaded('XCache')) - it fails - (Pulled this from the
admin.php bundled w/xcache).

So, I take a look at anyone's xcache.ini for windows - I think I have it
incorrectly configured.

Thanks,

- Ben