[nycphp-talk] PHP Blogs, Multiple Blogs

Andy Dirnberger dirn at dirnonline.com
Sat Feb 14 21:02:16 EST 2009

The two with which I have experience are WordPress MU
(http://mu.wordpress.org/) and ExpressionEngine
(http://expressionengine.com/).

WordPress MU is, well, WordPress.  If you haven't worked with WordPress
before, customization is a pretty simple.

ExpressionEngine, on the other hand, I threw out as quickly as I possibly
could.