[nycphp-talk] Periodic Browsercam.com group availability

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jun 3 22:39:48 EDT 2009

What does this mean:
"But you can run browsershots yourself.

Great Post Artur, my CentOS box will be running this in the next ten
minutes!"

Browsershots would not let me run more more than say every 1/2 an hour.  How
can you debug a website like that.  What do you tell your client?  I'm
billing you for all of the half hours while I wait for browershots to run
again because I don't want to pay a $50 annual fee for a non restrictive
tool?

Browsershots will not let your run more than like every half an hour or so.
I don't remember exactly, but I followed someone's suggestion tried
browsershots and I was sorry.

Join my group or not.  I really don't care.  I'm paying for a subscription
either way.

Margaret Michele Waldman
Sovereign Sites L.L.C.
Website Development