[nycphp-talk] PhpMyAdmin 3.2.0.1 - 3.2.2.1

Corey Fogarty corey at bmfenterprises.com
Tue Oct 13 16:04:02 EDT 2009

PhpMyAdmin 3.2.0.1 and 3.2.2.1
PHP 5.3.0
Apache 1.3.34
MySQL 5.1.36

I installed the latest version back a couple months ago and noticed that
when browsing a table I no longer had a check box, edit or delete button
next to each row. This box is a development box so I was not concerned, but
we are going into production with this newer configuration soon and now I
have to fix it...

I read several posts in other forums and have not as of yet found a
solution.

1. I have tried building a table with just one field and the check box and
buttons are there, add a field and they go away.
2. I have tried adding a primary key to the table with no results
3. I have tried adding $cfg['ModifyDeleteAtLeft'] = 'true'; to the
config.inc.php file

Maybe I am missing something.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!