[nycphp-talk] Database, table, and column naming schemes

Russ Demarest rsd at electronink.com
Sat Sep 12 22:09:30 EDT 2009

Well a customer to account would be a one to many.

customers
	customer_id
	name

accounts
	account_id
	name
	customer_id

services
	service_id
	name

account_services
	account_service_id
	account_id
	service_id
	start_date
	end_date

So you have a one to many customers to accounts relation. You have a
one to many accounts to account_services and a one to many services to
account_services.

Not sure if I am helping :/

Good luck