[joomla] Non profit?

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 06:49:51 EST 2009

As a somewhat offtopic note on this...  I noticed that Google Wave has a
form for organisations to profess interest of setting up the same service
under their domain, similar to how Google apps run today.  So sometime in
the future, you can setup wave.mydomain.com and point that domain over to
Google Wave and have it all branded under your domain.

Which has gotten me thinking about Google app/Joomla integration more, as I
see it as a stepping stone to Google Wave/Joomla integration.