[joomla] Non profit?

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 09:42:10 EST 2009

My apologies, I raised the question on a dual purpose and only one was
explicit.  The explicit is here are some cool ideas the Joomla group could
pursue as a non profit.

The implicit was here are some cool ideas for any non profits, so any
feedback from people who work with non profits if things like setting up
email addresses for people from within Joomla, calendar, etc but using the
Google apps as a backend sound interesting/useful.

I should also mention, this is not limited to non profits.  Anyone can
upgrade a Google apps account to do this, it's just regular businesses pay
50/per user/per year for it[prorated, so if you have 10 users at the start
of the year, and 5 leave and 5 new ones come on, you only pay 500 for the
year not 750!]