[nycphp-talk] Where does Zend's Development Environment find its PHP extensions?

Ophir Prusak prusak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:43:00 EST 2005

I think you might be better off using server side debugging, even if
you want to test out code on your local machine (and use localhost as
the server).

Zend Studio has two components. The client side IDE (which also
includes the Zend Engine) and a server side component which allows you
to do server side debugging.

That way you can setup your PHP environment the "normal" way.

Let me know if how things turn out for you.

Ophir